1. The wear resistance is the first of all kinds of fabrics, which is many times higher than other fabrics of similar products, so its durability is excellent.
2. Hygroscopicity is a good variety in synthetic fabrics, so garments made of nylon are more comfortable to wear than polyester garments.
3. It is a light-weight fabric, which is only listed in polypropylene fiber and acrylic fabric in synthetic fiber fabrics. Therefore, it is suitable for mountaineering clothes and winter clothing.
4. The elastic and elastic recovery is excellent, but it is easy to deform under a small external force, so the fabric is easily wrinkled during the wearing process.
5. The heat resistance and light resistance are both poor, and the conditions of washing and maintenance should be paid attention to during the wearing process to avoid damage to the fabric.
It is easy to deform under small external force, so its fabric is easy to wrinkle during wearing.
It has poor heat resistance and light resistance.