1. Light weight: Polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production. The specific gravity is only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, which is fluffy and feels good.
2. Soft: Made of fine fiber (2-3D) light-point hot melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water and air permeability: polypropylene chips do not absorb water, the water content is zero, the water quality of the finished product is good, and it is composed of 100% fiber with porosity, good gas permeability, easy to keep the cloth surface dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: The product is produced in accordance with FDA food grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, which does not worm, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid. Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial properties. The product has water-extracting properties, is not moldy, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not mildewed.
7. Good physical properties. It is made by directly spinning polypropylene into a mesh, and the strength of the product is better than that of the general staple fiber product, the strength is non-directional, and the longitudinal and transverse strengths are similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, and the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two substances have similar names, they are far from chemically different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene has considerable stability and is extremely difficult to degrade. Therefore, it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to be decomposed. The chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, and the molecular chain can be easily broken, so that it can be effectively degraded. And in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times, and the environmental pollution degree after disposal is only 10% of the plastic bag.
1. Poor strength and durability compared to woven fabric
2. Can't be cleaned like other fabrics
3. The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so they are easily split from a right angle direction and the like. Therefore, the improvement of production methods is mainly to prevent the improvement of division.
Uses (1) Non-woven fabrics for medical and sanitary use: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterilized cloth, masks, diapers, civilian rags, wipes, wet wipes, magic towels, towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, hygiene Pads, disposable sanitary cloth, etc.
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, styling cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; base materials for roofing waterproofing membranes and asphalt shingles, reinforcing materials, polishing materials, filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, coated fabrics, etc.
(5) Non-woven fabrics for agriculture: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, heat preservation curtain, etc.
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation material, oil absorbing felt, smoke filter, bag tea bag, shoe material, etc.